SHORT FILM ABOUT KILLING
SHORT FILM ABOUT KILLING


Space-time continuum, on the left side stands choir of sacred prostitutes-vixens, on the other side stands crowd of lovers, among them Michelangelo Antonioni and Javier Bardem. Agata classically dressed with the strong make-up smudged from eternal crying is dragging three huge black plastic bags along ( there is no secret, the bodies are inside ). The first one is marked as TRAUMA A, the second one – TRAUMA B, the third one as TRAUMA C.
Siniarska stops in the middle of the stage, putting bags regularly on the ground, then picks her heart with a spoon and puts in its place the clock-timer set for 5 minutes.

I'm a woman with traumas left with questions without answers and problems without solutions. Everything in my life was about love, love to everyone and everything and love and my narcistic neurosis, through the imaginative representation were approaching me again and again towards death...my movie is done, I decided to finish my life.

Siniarska takes a knife and following Xmas spirit, she cuts her vains under the christmas tree.

I officially resign form the status of a princess. Thank you my dear father for the identity I couldn’t inherit from you, that with your provenance you couldn’t give it to me, your blood doesn’t legitimize any social status.

I officially resign from the status of an artist. I cannot answer the question what art wants from me besides frustration of my fake existence.

I officially resign from world economy. I'm tired of being starving superhero. I wish to be spoiled by iphones, ipads, ipods, ibooks, ichairs, iclothes, idinners and idrinks.

Siniarska comes inside the bathtub filled with water and compulsively crying she begins to overfill it with weeping tears.

THE WOMAN AT THE EDGE OF NERVOUS BREAKDOWN 
– a short monologue for an actress that was truly believing in happy ends and now suffers because every happy end always has its end between the legs of another princess.
The monologue should be said loud standing in the bathtub, with left hand on the head in the gesture of despair. After a while the actress should start to bend her knees ( still with the hand in the gesture of despair ) to make level of the water closer to the lips and later further, till the moment she starts drowning. If she has bad timing, she won’t finish her monologue:

I’m drowning, I’m drowning. I’m drowning into the sea of my suffer. I’m dreaming about leaving into blissful state where noone touches me any longer.
I grew up on tales about frogs and princes, how should I know that the frog after a kiss turns into the reptile with a huge penis.
I don’t blame anyone but I refuse to play a game where the rules do not fit to my dress that constricts my waist, even if underlines it nicely.
Maybe I jump into this septic tank by myself, maybe it is my mother and her mother that gave me this privileged place in our society.

It’s too late for long important monologues, I have just drown.


After drowning, Agata comes out from the bathtub, she carries the sofa to the middle of the room, sits on it and swallows substantial dose of medication.

I officially resign from the status of a woman in love. I’m tired of being constantly betrayed and desperate. I gave everything, did everything what I could–for some of them I’m still carrying a coffin.


I love you, noone else” you claimed yesterday
and so easy you had heart’s battles the next day
Later you were begging in front of my door
but jumping into new pussy four days before?
You are going tasting palms in Istambul
You really think, really think I am such a fool?

Chorus: you were going tasting palm/s in Istambul
              Why you want, you want make out of her fool?

I don't need to listen anymore
how much another girl's „work” you adore
I don't want any pathetic excuse
you wish you could towards me use

You're not half the man you think you are
Save your words because you've gone too far
I've listened to your lies and every story
But I know exactly your girl’s inventory
I am leaving here three traumas, my burden, this is fin
Saying last time goodbye, I want to dissappear

Chorus: She’s leaving here her traumas, her burden, this is fin
               Saying last time goodbye, hope you dissapear



Chorus: Today allow yourself for big sorrow
               You will be non-stressed corpse from tomorrow
               You cannot endlessly it prolong
               It was your time to sing goodbye song


I officially resign form the status of a goddess.

I’m a goddess, always, constantly, in every second, without any break and hesitation.
I’m a goddess that you’re trying to force to be another letter in your alphabet, option one from many. It’s so easy to see men’s desperation in the fragments of situations. None of you catch me up with creativity and reflection.
All of you is so afraid of me, of my power that to kill it, you are trying to put me to the zero level, deprive of my divinity, contaminar and disgrace me till the moment I won’t stop remind you about your failings but I will always be here even if I am not here, in your thoughts. You can rape me, assault me, pretend to be the greatest and you will never ever forget me. You will curse me ( some of you have already started ), trying to erase me.
You will be begging me to stay and to let you go.
The thought of me will be eating you from outside everyday and every night, every moment when I will stop remember your names. The thought of me will be your gap, mistake in the system, disturbtion in every of your thought, error, red light. Always always, always. I will be the biggest lack in your miserable life. Consolation will never ever come. The more you are trying to disgrace me, the biggest sacred and profligate I become.

She starts to sing:



After the song, Siniarska gets to Bardem greedily, she tears off his clothes and drags him along towards the side door:

Bardem, come here, take off your clothes, I need to manhandle myself before the next death!



BLACKOUT





Emptiness, surrounding, scary, pathetic silence.

There is noone on the audience, from the back, the coldness of decision blows from afar.

Siniarska puts the rope around her neck and stands on the chair.

Antonioni, the one and only, the death took your voice but also the power of your silence. Now it takes mine. Thanks to you I understand now that love has no happy end...but I wish to be naive believing we could
right now run away in the most pathetic way from this situation. 
The most pathetic that is possible in the cinema.






Agata shivers from cold and fear, she feels on her neck clamping hands of death.





She looks blankly in the empty space.

Love, My Love, why did you leave me?


She falls over a chair and starts her last agony.