IF YOU LIKED IT, THANK YOU. IF YOU DIDN’T LIKE IT, I AM SORRY, ENJOY ANYWAY”
[ scroll down if you want to start from the beginning, stay here if you want to start from the end ]
Agata Teresa Siniarska:
- weather reporter since april 2011 till march 2012
- dreamer, still dreamer, in a dreamy looking-glass-land
- woman in love, passionately dying from love
- widow, with a great taste to exclusive funerals
- rope-dancer in the company of old shadows
- virus, impossible to kill
- insect with the manifesto of disgust between spindly legs
- experimentator, trying and trying, and trying, and trying
- interpretator, in no time
- believer, till the end
- non-believer, since this is the end
- inventor of the crying machine
- mystic, or better - scientist
- fortune-teller - she knows what will be in the next chapter
- pirates hunter – but as a retired officer she gave up this business allowing them to
adhere to their humping principles
- vixen, having sophisticated approach towards sexuality and ethics
- revolutionist, with a strong need of statement
- dead corpse with a potentiality of being alive...but later
What she can say about herself – she doesn’t like a taste of jasmin tea and cannot answer the question “who killed Palmer?”
Her biggest passion in life was turning back, running to the wall with the whole cinematic vocabulary of gestures and turning back even more dramatic. She was turning in many places of Amsterdam, she was turning in many places of Berlin. Now she decided to stop. She will still repeat this gesture many times on the stage but only as a reanactment.
Now she will be transforming. She will be transforming simuntanously - silently in the cocoon and gradually as a tornado.
This is what she will do, under many names, under many conditions. When she will finish, she will reach to the moon, heaven or simply hell.
Now, she is saying THE END!