AMORES PERROS


It looked like Agata Siniarska, after her leaving the hospital stopped having any contact with Russian mystic Nastasja Filipowna Yefimovich, a granddaughter of Grigori Rasputin. She was constanly been seen in Voldenpark in Amsterdam, embraced by her life partner Javier Bardem, eating crema de zapallo with cottage cheese. Nothing more mistaken.

Few days ago reporter of Hola! Magazine overheard the conversation between Siniarska and Bardem:



DRAMATIS PERSONAE –

Javier Bardem [ B ]
Agata Siniarska [ S ]

B: why are you seeing these people? what are they doing to you?
You promised, you promised not to see this woman anymore.
[ impatient wheeze ]
You're killing me.
I can forgive you once, twice but ten times in one month!
[ nervously fanning himself ]
Tell me, don't cut,

A: [ silent as a grave ]


B: [ almost shout ] don't make it postdramatic!

A: [ silent as a tomb ]


B: my existence with you is a dream, waiting that you will come and kiss me.
Waiting - as an existence above the time of existence. Why I have to work so hard!

A: [ silent as a tomb of the unknown mute]


B: [ making clear gesture with a straight middle finger of his right hand ] You're not a fallen hero!

A: [ silent as a tomb of the two mutes....sleeping ]


B: [ with a renunciation in a voice ]
Unfortunatelly the water forced my body. And I need to drawn.
On this beautiful holy land the tiger devours the lamb.
I cannot help myself. I suffer from the things, even these things that are not conected with my suffering.
This is not a country for Spanish men.

Following this trace Hola! Magazine discovered terrifying facts of Siniarska's life.

After leaving the hospital Siniarska becomes more and more engaged in the experiments of Nastasja Yefimovich. Together there were penetrating mysteries of telepathy and psychokinesis. Soon Siniarska becomes one of the main mediums during Yefimovich sessions. Going after the desire miss Siniarska started to make experiments by herself in her flat in Amsterdam.